- 2cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4cup White sugar
- 1 1/4cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Salt
- 1cup Buttermilk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4cup Salted Butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine dry and wet mixes separately, then pour wet into dry.
- Gently stir and fold until dry mix is completely incorporated and a shaggy, wet batter has formed. Be careful not to overmix.
- Scrape batter into the pan and pat down into corners, making sure it's evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes before serving.